Tuition, Dates, and What’s Included
- June 27 and June 29: Online class meetings
- July 1: Arrivals
- July 2-29: Onsite class meetings
The program fee for Summer 2019 is €2700 (approx. $3100). It includes:
- A transcript fee for three credits (45 contact hours) in Anthropology: ANTY391/591 Urban Ethnographic Methods, issued by The University of Montana. Undergraduates will be enrolled in ANTY 391 and graduate students in ANTY 591.
- GeoBlu Student Overseas Plan Insurance coverage for the program duration
- Welcome lunch and Farewell dinner
This does not include:
- Housing: the program will make the arrangements, but the cost (approx. €1000) will be paid directly to a local agency with whom the student will sign a rental agreement.
- Mandatory local (EU) mobile phone number
- Food or meals
- Supplies or equipment
Be sure to consult the complete Policies and Procedures before applying.