Tuition, Dates, and What’s Included: Summer 2020
- March 15th: Deadline to apply for Summer 2020
- Friday June 26 and Sunday June 28, 2020: Online class meetings (pre-departure)
- Wednesday July 1: Arrivals and Apartment Check-In
- July 2-28: Onsite class meetings in Florence
The program fee for Summer 2020 is €2800 (approx. $3100). It includes:
- A transcript fee for three credits (45 contact hours) in Anthropology: ANTY495 Field Experience, issued by The University of Montana, for either undergraduate or graduate credit.
- Five hours of intensive conversational Italian language, taught by Prof. Linda Fineschi (certified instructor of Italian as a foreign language)
- Welcome lunch and Farewell dinner
- A day trip to a site of interest that we will choose together
This does not include:
- Housing: the program will make the arrangements, but the cost (maximum €800) will be paid directly to a local agency with whom the student will sign a rental agreement.
- Mandatory GeoBlu Student Overseas Plan insurance coverage for the program duration, provided through the University of Montana (approx. $50)
- Mandatory local (EU) mobile phone number
- Food or meals
- Supplies or equipment
Be sure to consult the complete Policies and Procedures before applying.